Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUP Teaser I.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabitz
User
User
Seabitz

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-16

DUP Teaser I. Empty
PostSubject: DUP Teaser I.   DUP Teaser I. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:59 pm

DUP Teaser I.

Need a weapon forged or an armor built? Visit the local armory and ask the smith to assist you with these problems!
DUP Teaser I. Armoryhp0

Are you looking for a small cozy house to just settle down in? Then these flats could be just for you.
DUP Teaser I. Smallhousesjf7

Maybe you have more of a cash flow going? Then possibly your interested in purchasing one of the luxury houses the city offers. Decorate it and even make it fit you just right.
DUP Teaser I. Luxuryhousesgz8

Looking for a large place to stay for your entire guild? This city offers several guildhalls also. Check this one out, it has a beautiful view!
DUP Teaser I. Guildhallka7

Hit up the city bar to grab a drink with a few friends after a long hunt! The keeper is currently upstairs in the washroom, a lot of beer he has been drinkin' lately.
DUP Teaser I. Barbp0

Hungry? Drop in the local fishery to purchase some lunch! Currently the NPC is on a fishing trip.
DUP Teaser I. Foodkq3

Is it early and you'd like to grab some coffee and chill with some friends? Hit up the depot and relax in the lounge it features in the basement.
DUP Teaser I. Restwt9

Has it been a long day? Just want to sit and relax near some water? Feel free to visit the local park anytime. Also a great place to mana sit!
DUP Teaser I. Parkkp5

Think this town sucks? Want to visit another place in our huge map? Visit the ship, once it's finished with it's repairs that is.
DUP Teaser I. Shippe3

Credits: Xidio.
Orginial post: http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=108835&highlight=DUP+teaser.

Kind Regards,
The DUP Staff.
Back to top Go down
http://otland.net/
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

DUP Teaser I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUP Teaser I.   DUP Teaser I. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Looks nice, but why the dirt and sand on the road? Razz It is a city right? I gues the people there keep it clean... Dirt/sand/stones at the road is more for a village.. But it looks pretty good ^^ I didn't see anything special so i give it a 7/10
Back to top Go down

DUP Teaser I.
Page 1 of 1