Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prison break/And some other story ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleach
User
User
Bleach

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Prison break/And some other story .. Empty
PostSubject: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 am

Quote :
Once Upon a time on a windy day with the flowers flying upon my face while I was walking I saw the deadly Cyclops who made me piss on myself From The Fear so I ran with all of my power through the mystic Isles where I found the great Cyclops Smith which then started to follow me with the Deadly Cyclops so I ran to the the Drake's Town and went on running till I got to the depot Where I have rested in peace..
That was a random story..
Hope you liked it Very Happy
More will come soon..

Last edited by Bleach on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.77alshamsi77.piczo.com
Basti
Great User
Great User
Basti

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:37 am

mhm.... Try to add english-grammar stuff. I can't understand the most of your story, coz the whole thing is just 1 sentence for me.
Back to top Go down
Bleach
User
User
Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 am

Yea alright ill do the ":., and all .. ill try to improve
Back to top Go down
Milosovitch
Great User
Great User
Milosovitch

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Its hard to read without
Code:
, : " etc
+ IMO its not such a good story
Back to top Go down
Bleach
User
User
Bleach

PostSubject: Some prison Break episodes ( Season 1 ) ill try to post everyday 1 episode..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Hello and welcome to my movie story : Prison Break ( Season 1 )
Ill do them episode by episode ..

piratEpisode 1.

A guy named "Lincoln Schofield" was trying to help his brother get some money because they're parents died.
So he payed all his money
for his brothers education and for colleague. ( Brother name "Micheal Schofield )
So he had to get some money because his money was not enough so he borrowed money.
Then he couldn't get the money back so he tried to steal some money for a guy called "Terrence Steadman" But they set him up with a trap.
Trap was to get
"Lincoln Schofield" to go and kill "Terrence Steadman" but then when he went to his car at the garage he had a gun with him.
He went beside the car to kill
"Terrence Steadman" But when he went to shoot him he found out the he was already murdered ( It's not Terrence but a guy just like him but Lincoln didn't know They changed his teeth so they don't figure it out).
So then
"Lincoln Schofield" Ran away to his apartment.
While he went to his apartment a guy from the people who set up
"Lincoln Schofield" so he cuffed "Lincoln Schofield" and took him to the police department.
He said that he saw him in his apartment washing his trousers and T-Shirt and that blood was all over them . ( Which is a lie )..

Lets go back to the part where
"Lincoln Schofield" was in the garage..
There was a camera there and they were watching him ( The bad guys )
They had a computer freak which changed the video and made it as if
"Lincoln Schofield" shot the guy in the car ( Which was supposed to be terrence but isn't. )
Then
"Lincoln Schofield" Gets to prison..
End of Episode 1..Wait till I post the next episode the next day..Hope you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 am

looks nice^^ i don't follow the movie but my friends like it
Back to top Go down
Bleach
User
User
Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:17 pm

OoO,
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milosovitch
Great User
Great User
Milosovitch

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 am

Merged thread.
Back to top Go down
Bleach
User
User
Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 am

ahaa
so u combined both threads Very Happy
Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison break/And some other story ..   Prison break/And some other story .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison break/And some other story ..
Page 1 of 1