Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Empty
PostSubject: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm

The Dragonov Marshes, a huge swampie area somewhere near an old village named Eldorak. It's long history is full of evil, and I'll share it with you Wink

Once, long ago, there was a war going on on Wothalin, the main continent. The orcs had sieged the an old human city. It was a cold and dark night when a group of orcs and a dwarf set off from the siege to get themselves some food. Their leader Struyk, a hard general, and a commander named Jup, the dwarf were leading the troup to the forest. They called themselves 'The Wolverines'. Once they reached the old forest, they spread up to find as many food as possible before the other orcs were lead into the forest too. After about 15 minutes they heard a scream, Coila, one of the orcs, had found something. She was the only female, but you wouldn't even dare to insult her, because she is probably even stronger then any regular orc.

Struyk ran towards her with his sword already in his hand, he always had his sword in his hand.When he reached her he saw a black bowl in the dirt and Coila was on the ground next to it.

AND I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ATM

I'll save it each time I wrote some kind of 'chapter' so you can read it Smile please don't say it isn't finished because it isn't yet and I know it Smile

Thanks for reading,
Heer Karel

©TAWOT-Team

Last edited by Heer Karel on Sat May 24, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joah
User
User
Joah

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Its a nice story but what I dont like about these kinds of stories are that there are really no one left to tell the tale.. Who could possible know what the necromancers were saying? He teleported off to a unknown island, who could he possibly tell the tale to?

The beginning of the story seems quite nice.. violated by a skeleton and all XD .. but the other half of the story semt like a rush?
Is the swamp really 4 miles wide to every direction? ^^ (or atleast anything thats really big due to the size of tibia etc..)

Who were the boy? Was him ay hunter? :O (oh noooes..)

Great story tho, a bit odd but great! ^^ These are the tales that fit in the bookcase of teh library!
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Joah wrote:
Its a nice story but what I dont like about these kinds of stories are that there are really no one left to tell the tale.. Who could possible know what the necromancers were saying? He teleported off to a unknown island, who could he possibly tell the tale to?

The beginning of the story seems quite nice.. violated by a skeleton and all XD .. but the other half of the story semt like a rush?
Is the swamp really 4 miles wide to every direction? ^^ (or atleast anything thats really big due to the size of tibia etc..)

Who were the boy? Was him ay hunter? :O (oh noooes..)

Great story tho, a bit odd but great! ^^ These are the tales that fit in the bookcase of teh library!
that's because there is somebody to tell the tale actually, the boy is still alive, and the old man (necromancer nowadays) lives on a far island, but did you hear me saying you can't reach it? Smile
and it's not really in the tibian size, will be 100sqm to each direction I think, but it'll be huge ^^
Back to top Go down
Joah
User
User
Joah

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:55 pm

That sounds huge XD
Oh well.. how did the boy hear the whole conversation? and how could anyone know what happened before he was taken there? and as you said "unknown" I figurid it would be a unknown way there.. in other words no way there! O_O
Back to top Go down
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:02 am

Joah wrote:
That sounds huge XD
Oh well.. how did the boy hear the whole conversation? and how could anyone know what happened before he was taken there? and as you said "unknown" I figurid it would be a unknown way there.. in other words no way there! O_O
well, the island will be there, and there will be a way to it, but there won't be a large sign 'This way to the unknown island!' it will probably be hidden somewhere Wink
Back to top Go down
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:28 am

Didn't like it, sorry. Sounds to much like a regular tale.
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
Heer Karel
Advanced User
Advanced User
Heer Karel

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:14 pm

meh Sad I tried so hard to write a proper story, I guess I'll have to change it then >.> forget the old man with the necromancer, I'll write a new story, but different this time.

btw, 200 posts, yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!   Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonov Marshes -- Story Rewrite!
Page 1 of 1