Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Great User
Great User
Survivor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-10

The Game Empty
PostSubject: The Game   The Game Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi,

I also had an idea for a nice quest. I don't think it is for a serious server, but maybe for a server with a TP- Map or something? well, you can use it in RPG server if you create a nice story around it. Anyway, I got the idea from Zelda: The Windwaker®.

Maybe you can start it by 6 altars. Every altar is for 1 gem. If you put all the 6 gems at the altars a TP appears. (I don't know how many gems there are, just an example.) If you enter it, you get in "Area 1". It is just a arena, 10 by 10 or something, with rotworms. (Or demons dunno, it's your choice). If you killed all the monsters, a TP will apear to "Area 2". There are cyclops. It gets harder and harder, untill you get at "Area 6" with warlocks(or something). And there is a chest with 2 tps. 1 TP is for returning, the other TP is for proceeding. The cest is the quest item for area 6. If you have got the item, and want to go to area 7, you enter the other tp. There are demons or something, and you can go like this to a number you would like Smile

you can also leave the gem part, if you don't know how to script it. It is just something to give you an idea, and it is completely your choices what to put in the areas, how many areas, and how strong the monsters are:D

yours,
SuRv1vOr
Back to top Go down
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Interesting... just like a huge arena...
An endless one at least =P
Can be a nice idea for a not so serious server.

But I think it should not be so spammed else players would go in just for exp... not the challenge... and maybe a one time only quest too. once you get in the first time, cant go in again.

Tnkz survivor!

C ya
Back to top Go down
https://mappershell.rpg-board.net
Demon Eldorath
Demon Eldorath

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-05-07

The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Well, I'm only up for serious shit ;< Though this thread gave me a small idea of a quest, I'll try to make it and post script later on if I'm not Amoria-Classify it.

~ Kind regards, Demon
Back to top Go down
http://niklas.nilssons.net
SupX
User
User
SupX

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:26 am

hmmm it looks nice :p