Mappers Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Blade Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mystic Blade Quest Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Blade Quest   Mystic Blade Quest Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello all!
This is a little quest story I came up with.
I know it's not finished, but I made it so you can decide what to do with it.
Use and edit it as you wish.

Quote :

Far in the past there was a warrior named Kulhein.
He was a lonely warrior and would fight aside to whoever paid him a real high amount of gold and treasures.
One day, when fighting aside to kingdom XXX, Kulhein found a strange looking cave. It was surrounded with energy. He tried to get in, but he felt some kind of force holding him back.
He went back to the local shaman of the kingdom and talked about his discovery. The shaman told him that that place was a rupture in time and space that had been made by a fallen meteorite. He also said that the energy around the cave was made by him, so no one could come in.
Kulhein asked him permission to enter the cave, to see what kinds of mysteries it should behold.
The shaman warned him about the dangers, but he wanted to get in anyways, so the shaman blessed him with ancient words to go inside.
He also gave him a sword forged by the ancient elfs. It's blade could cut through almost every kind of material and was extremely light. It also had a permanent blue glow.
When he entered the cave he found himself inside a completely unreal place. Nothing inside made sense.

Now it's up to you, the warrior may have died, or he may still be alive due to the strange place. There may be strong, weak or no monsters inside.
You can make the reward be the Mystic Blade or w/e you might think it's good.
Again, edit it as you wish.

Hope you like it!

C ya all!!
Back to top Go down
https://mappershell.rpg-board.net
Air
Air

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Mystic Blade Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Blade Quest   Mystic Blade Quest Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Wohw, that's a nice story you got there, might use it!

Btw, on my holiday I got the most brilliant idea for a quest ever! But I'm not releasing it, gonna use for my own server Razz
Back to top Go down
Joah
User
User
Joah

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Mystic Blade Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Blade Quest   Mystic Blade Quest Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:12 pm

That story reminds me of a story I've been working on (and pretty much alot of my map is based on.. XD)
HAIL TO THE FAITHGATES! O_O
But that sword reminds me alot of Ice Rapier.. is it? =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystic Blade Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Blade Quest   Mystic Blade Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Blade Quest
Page 1 of 1